Sewing or Patternmaking Class
Sewing and Patternmaking Classes for all levels
Recommended for those who are total Beginners to Intermediate level. Those who love to sew and want to attend a friendly, inspiring and motivating atmosphere to create garment after garment. Maybe clear the stash or sew up a wardrobe or just take time out for yourself. Available 5 weeks or 8 weeks or 12 weeks to start with and if you have enjoyed yourself and wish to stay longer, become an on-going student.
- Learn to sew from Burda Patterns - supplied - from basics and beyond. Individual attention guaranteed and a fun, welcoming atmoshphere.
- Bernina Machines are provided for your use. Overlockers. Scissors for fabric. Scissors for paper. Burda Patterns and Tracking Paper.
6 places available onsite.
- You will need to purchase your own fabric and any other notions eg zip and thread. No need to bring anything to the first lesson, unless you have a stash of fabric you would like to discuss.
A professional studio with Air Conditioning/Heating. Large Cutting Tables. Pressing Tools
All ladies generally over 21 y.o - these classes are not offered to children, teenagers or men
Enjoy the company of other like minded ladies. A friendly, comfortable and professional environment where you can learn a new skill
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 1 Week of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Dragana Edwards Sewing and Patternmaking Classes requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email email@example.com to organise.
- Partial refunds. Dragana Edwards Sewing and Patternmaking Classes has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., 25 % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Dragana Edwards Sewing and Patternmaking Classes does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. It is your responsibility to attend each class.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Dragana Edwards Sewing and Patternmaking Classes, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit for the cancelled class.
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Dragana Edwards Sewing and Patternmaking Classes or organised by Dragana Edwards Sewing and Patternmaking Classes must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Dragana Edwards Sewing and Patternmaking Classes
2.) BOOKINGS T&Cs:
1. Bookings for sewing classes or Patternmaking Classes are taken with full payment before commencement
2. Sewing classes/Patternmaking Classes are for ladies, generally over 21 y.o. (not suited for children or teenagers or men)
3. Payment can be made conveniently online with credit card or EFT
4. Unfortunately, we can’t tentatively hold or pencil in places without payment.
1. Dragana Edwards Sewing and Patternmaking Classes requires - 1 WEEK Notice - in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
2. Refunds will be processed back to the original payment method less the 25% fee.
3. Refunds are processed as soon as notification of cancellation is received, allow approximately 3 days for your banking institution to show the refund to your account.
4. It is your responsibility to attend each class; I do not offer 'make up' classes, refund or credit. Absentees are charged.
1. Cancellation requests received the day before, the day of, or any time after a course start are not be eligible for a refund, are not eligible for transfer, and are not eligible for credit towards another course.
2. All cancellations are subject to a 25% cancellation fee.
3. In the event that a class is cancelled by Dragana Edwards Sewing and Patternmaking Classes, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.